Amanda Owens and associates develop and provides individualised and specialised sport psychology, psychological techniques, strategies; to improve awareness of the athlete and others (the team or management) that ultimately improves performance.
At Believe Consulting we provide both individual and team sessions to tackle:
• Change management (smooth transition of change of coach/playing staff/support staff and board members) aligning vision and mission of player and management.
• Conflict management
• Individual and Team Awareness training (understanding individual differences).
• Team dynamics (creating team spirit)
• Cultural change
• Emotional profiling (accessing your optimal performance state)
• Changing habits and behaviour (better lifestyle management).
• Understanding self and others
• Anger management
• Underperformance management (dealing with unexplained dips in performance)
• Mood management and affects upon performance
• Dealing with UUPS (Overtraining syndrome; knowing how to train effectively and understand about individualised holistic rest and recovery programmes).
• Individual and team preparation
• Improving Communication between coach and athlete and within the SYSTEM/organisation.
• Anxiety and stress management.
•How to reduce burnout and preventative measures for athlete burnout.
•Reducing Stress & Burnout in the workplace.
• Psychological support for injury (being mentally as well as well physically fit) and assisting the healing/recovery process.
• Transformational leadership
• Developing Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
• Identifying and reducing organizational stress