Amanda Owens has taken on highly experienced and professional associates to work with Believe Consulting Ltd., on a consultant basis. These associates are all qualified with unique and specific skill sets within their given fields of expertise and add to the expanding and already world-class company. Please click on the associates name for their full biography and experience:
Finance and Operations Manager
Bradley brings a wealth of business experience to Believe Consultancy from his time as Founder and Chief Executive Officer of transport solutions company Invoshire. Bradley nowadays lends his experience to transport and logistics firm HML Executive as well as also running the famous Cricketers Club of London, formerly of Blandford Street, London W1.
Performance Consultant for Believe Change Management Consultancy
Simon is a confident, professional and conscientious individual with strong character and first class cricket experience. He is a sociable and friendly person who has first-rate communication skills and a passion for providing an exceptional service to clients at all times. A target- driven young man and have years of achievements that are transferrable into many working environments. Simon has established himself in the UK with support of influential people like Jason Gillespie , DR Amanda Owens and cricket family in the UK. Simon is very flexible with regards to working with different people and team mates.
Performance Coach, Change, Project Manager & Leadership specialist
• NLP practitioner & NLP Business Practitioner
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy & diploma in Business and Life Coaching
• Matrix Re-imprinting Practitioner and Trainer
• PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator
• EFT Advanced Practitioner and Trainer
• Spiral Dynamics Level 2
Executive Business Coach and Performance Coach
• Gestalt & Humanistic Accredited Business and Leadership Coach
• BA History, University of Warwick & University of California, Berkeley (Cal)
• Former Bank of England, Senior Analyst and Foreign Exchange Dealer
• Significant experience in the public and private sector working in business analysis, risk management, and operational oversight in high performance/pressure environments.
• Played Rugby at County Standard as a teen and went on to play at Cal where he was part of the 1995 National Championship Winning Team
• Prince 2 Trained, Extensive experience in Change and Project Management in high performance environments.
Sport Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Performance Coach
PDHyp, UKCP Registered.
• 2011 MSc Sport Psychology (Brunel University)
• 2006 Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
• 2006 Registration by United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
• 2005 Advanced diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
• 2002 Master Practitioner Diploma Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Performance Sport Psychologist
• 2010 Level 3 Coach Tutor (Sport Structures, UK)
• 2010 Level 2 Softball Coach (BaseballSoftballUK)
• 2009 MSc Sport Sciences (Sport Psychology Pathway) from Brunel University (UK)
• 2009 Certificate in Humanistic and Gestalt Counselling from the Gestalt Centre (UK)
• 2007 Bachelor of Science (BS), with Honours, Psychology and minor in Sociology from Lafayette College (USA)